Monday, October 29, 2012

Pointless little update. But hey, it's a blog.

It is very common for a person to wonder from time to time what they are doing with their life - but commonality does not necessarily lead to peaceful mentality. In fact, it usually just leads to annoyance, especially when it remains a commonality and refuses to change into something extraordinary or exceptionally awesome.
I hate wondering what I'm doing with my life. It's bothersome, tiresome and sometimes ridiculously obnoxious.
So one day I just stopped wondering, smacked my life in the face a little, and turned in my mission papers.
Then Satan decided he'd be a butt about it and make the paperwork process take ten years to finish...But try as he might he can't stop this girl - and as soon as my blood work comes back Wednesday morning I'm done.

In other news, I've given up netflix, sugar, and all electronic entertainment during the week. I figure if I absolutely have to cave and watch a show, I'll do it on the weekends when I actually have the time. But for now I'm going to read books, practice piano and cello, earn money for my mission and work on my homework. Now that I've posted it online for all to see, you can call me on it if you ever see me caving. I plan on being in tip top shape in the mission field, wherever I serve, and I'm not going to let anything remotely addictive get in my way.

Take that Satan, you numskull.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! I give you permission to watch lots of movies and tv shows with me over Christmas Break... as long as they are uplifting. :)

    ReplyDelete