Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I have a very hard time coming up with complete thoughts. Sometimes I feel a sudden burst of creativity - I'll pull out some paper, or sit down to my computer and write away, but about ten seconds in, I find that creativity has gone and I'm left staring at the words I've just penned, wondering where to go next.

Sometimes I am able to carry on, and sometimes I just store it away, to pull out later when that wind picks up again.

My creative writing blog: http://diemitteistjetzt.blogspot.com/  holds some examples of these moments of complete and utter failure. You'd think I was going somewhere with all these thoughts...but really - I have nothing...just a paragraph.

Woe to the fickle mind, that yearns for elongated guidance in all. I suppose I'll just have to make do with my short bursts for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment