Monday, August 27, 2012

Darn you technicalities...

Some people still have not realized that I am no longer on Facebook, and the response each time I tell them otherwise is the same: "But I loved reading your posts!"
While your comment is kind, I think the fact that you haven't noticed the absence of my twenty posts a day is significant, especially since it has almost been a month since I deactivated my account. Not that I consider myself of higher importance than the rest of your friends, or that I consider myself above anyone in anyway for deactivating my account; in reality all this change has taught me is that Facebook is mostly just a waste of valuable time and opportunity, and is much too overwhelming. All it does is dull the senses and make one oblivious to outside life.

I realize this statement is somewhat lessened by the fact that I am blogging about it, and the fact that I actually love posting on Facebook, most of the time, and that I still have a twitter account, but hopefully these images will make you forget how human and ridiculous I am, and make you laugh instead:






Man. Hate it when that happens.

On a side note, should any of you enjoy reading my thoughtless drone drabble, I am still an occasional tweeter - and you are more than welcome to follow me here: https://twitter.com/oymadelinemarie



2 comments:

  1. No, I will not follow your tweets! So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will either. It's nice to finally know about this blog now though...let's see how much you can post on it until I notice again

    ReplyDelete