Saturday, August 11, 2012

my thoughts on current commercials

McDonalds? Olympic winning athletes don't eat your food. Except maybe the ice cream, because - well...it's ice cream.
Barack Obama? You've been our president for the past 3 years. Please stop pretending otherwise.
AT&T? No one could run and listen to the Odyssey all the way through. Not an Olympic athlete - not Odysseus himself.
Go On? You look funny...maybe...kind of...I've seen your commercial twenty times and I'm still not sure...
Olympic mom commercials? Stop making me cry.
Panasonic? Buying your high def. TV will not make me any more American. Nice try though.
That one show that says it's about firefighters? You're actors...pretending to be firefighters. Your commercial is silly. I'm never watching your show because of it. Bleh.
Morgan Freeman? I don't remember what this commercial is about...except...Morgan. Freeman.
America's Got Talent? Ha ha ha...that guy has funny hair.

man. I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment